Friday, December 30, 2011

Missing you..

A post different from the usual.I am deeply sad and shocked  by the sudden death of Bharati Chadha of ETHAAN. The first time I saw her was at a winter dastakar in 2009.From then on she remained friends with me ,a very natural person as she is ,very gentle always and an eversmiling face.I still have the mail in my inbox which says she missed seeing me the last Dastakar............I am still looking at the mail with tears in my eyes.My  love and support to Ritu in continuing the effort of craft work.

                               
                                      I am praying for her and for her family,god be with them.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this...anyway we can help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is shocking!! I really didn't know! I'm deeply saddened.. she was such a nice and chirpy person. She was a delight to interact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes,Divya,this just came to me as a shock.I couldnt get over it till now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh.. Here from Divyas blog.. It is indeed very sad.. !! the young shouldnt go so early.. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails