Friday, January 4, 2013

Our India

"I do not want 
my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed.i want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible.But i refuse to be blown off my feet by any"

Mahatma Gandhi

This quote  really meant what  i desired to.My desire to travel and the desire to incorporate the beauty of India is undying .The experience of a lifetime as long as I live in India.Let me open the doors this year to to the rich cultural,historical and architectural heritage of Our India.I hereby encourage each and every artist and artisan,their creativity and skill.Let me tell you the stories of Temples,cities,villages, mountains,palm fringed beaches,house boats to the deserts of India..

I wish you all a Bright and Prosperous New Year!








































All Images Credit :vintage india tumblr...
see more images go here..http://vintageindia.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

  1. These are priceless images. Thanks for sharing laksh. Wish you loads of success in the coming year and after. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, More discounts can be availed at Fabfurnish.com bu using these latest Fabfurnish Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list dude... Fabfurnish is a great Furniture online among the list.
    Fabfurnish Coupons is one of great ways to save more on such crafts, furniture and other home decor items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails