Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thank you Deccan Herald!


Thank you Deccan herald,it came like a new year gift...Thanks a million..If only you could make out what i meant ..
Plants and Flowers from time immemorial..thats my case..I would always wonder.I was really happy to share the knowledge of plants when approached. Whatever i could remember had been written with a full heart.
My love for plants all started coz of Amma and the plants she grew around us. In awe of Amma identifying plants and flowers and naming them,finding their families,having seen amma pressing flowers and leaves and pods for identification and so on..and even identfying algae for her doctoral work.

Image ..screen shot of the article..

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lakshmi!
    Congrats!!your love for greens and flowers is soo evident in your blog...This article was bound to happen!

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are an ardent enthusiast of Home Decor, so am I. So I thought of sharing a recent online shopping experience with you. I was told by a friend to visit HopShopDrop so I checked it out. Boy, Lakshmi, it has such amazing and never-heard before brands in Home Decor and their collection is awesome. I would suggest you too to visit the site once. I'm sure you would not regret. http://www.hopshopdrop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lakshmi,

    Do try and visit Hop Shop Drop's online site. You will be surprised by the international brands they boast of. Some really amazing brands to they have. Go give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails